* 10.99% APR if paid in full in 60 months. If the balance is not paid in full within the promotional period or if you fail to make any payment when due, regular credit terms will apply and interest will be imposed from the end of the promotional period at the standard variable purchase APR. Minimum monthly payments for this plan during the promotional period will be the greater of: the amount of the purchase, including the calculated finance charges that will be assessed from the date of purchase through the end of the promotional period, divided by the number of months in the promotional period, (rounded up to the nearest $1.00); or $5.00. Minimum purchase $1,500. No money down except the equivalent of your sales tax and delivery charge. Subject to credit approval for The RoomPlace, Credit Card Accounts are offered by Comenity Bank, which determines qualifications for credit and promotion eligibility. At no time will the minimum payment due be less than $10.00. Minimum Interest Charge is either $1.00 or $5.00 per credit plan, depending on when you opened your account. Standard variable purchase APR of 29.99%, based on the Prime Rate.
Our Sale Prices are reductions from our original individual piece prices. The following purchases cannot be combined with any other discount offer: Super Savers, Unbeatable Values items, package prices, floor samples, electronics, Beautyrest Black, Serta iComfort, Tempur-Pedic brand, Cozzia chairs, Bedgear, Scott Living Brands, layaways, Clearance Outlet items, previous purchases and gift card purchases. Our "Unbeatable Value" items are on sale and at their lowest price everyday and cannot be further reduced. Super Savers cannot be combined with any other discount offer. Free mattress delivery applies to premium sets where queen set is $699 or more, within daily local delivery zones for in-stock merchandise only.
** Next-Day Delivery: Purchase must be made by 4p.m. Applies to daily local delivery zones for in-stock merchandise only. No deliveries on Sundays or holidays. 3-day delivery in the Indianapolis and Peoria markets. We�re sorry, not all featured merchandise is on display at every location. Photography may not be an identical representation of merchandise. Not responsible for print or typographical errors.
OUR LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE: You�ll always pay the lowest price guaranteed! If you find a lower price on the exact item at any other furniture store within 30 days of delivery, we�ll refund the difference. See sales associate for details..
Yes You Can
The payment amount shown displayed is a representative example. The payment may not be equal to your minimum payment. The minimum payment shown reflects the amount due if your previous balance is zero. If your previous balance is not zero, see your Credit Card Agreement for additional information regarding the minimum payment due. If you pay the required equal payment for this promotional plan you should pay off the plan within the promotional period at the APR of 10.99%. The payment shown was calculated using the following assumptions: payments are made each period; no debt cancellation or suspension agreement applies to the Account; no taxes or ancillary charges are or will be added to the Account; goods or services are delivered on a single date; you are not currently and will l not become delinquent on the Account; and purchase will be paid in full before the end of the promotional period. Purchase must be made using The RoomPlace Credit Card. Subject to credit approval.
Electronics Terms and Conditions
- Your HDTV/Sound Bar will be delivered in carton. Unfortunately, our delivery team cannot assist with unpacking or setup.
- If the carton is damaged, please do not open it and refuse delivery of the HDTV/Sound Bar. The RoomPlace will arrange for a replacement to be delivered to you ASAP
- In the rare occurrence that HDTV/Sound Bar is visibly damaged, please notify our Customer Care Center by phone at (630) 783-8000 within three (3) days of delivery. The RoomPlace will replace the damaged electronics Reports of damage after three (3) days from time of delivery will not be honored.
- All Electronics sales are final. Once HDTV/Sound Bar is delivered and the box is open with no visible damage, The RoomPlace cannot accept returns.
- In case that the qualifying merchandise is returned, the refund will be lowered by the standard selling price of the HDTV/Sound Bar, plus tax.
- Please make sure to keep the original box as well as all the enclosed components including manual and Limited 1 Year warranty information with manufacturer’s phone numbers for ease of reference
- The RoomPlace’s 30 Day Price Guarantee does not apply to this offer.
- The RoomPlace reserves the right to substitute models of a comparable quality and specification.
Your purchase is subject to The RoomPlace's normal terms and conditions of sale which are shown below for your reference. Please read them carefully.
Pricing and Other Errors
Prices shown for items on this website's product pages and in your shopping cart are for merchandise only. Sale prices are based on reductions from the individual list prices. Please proceed to checkout to see the total cost of your order, including any applicable tax, delivery or other fees. While we strive for accuracy in the pricing displayed on this website and the other product information we provide, errors can occur. In cases where such errors do occur, The RoomPlace expressly reserves the right not to honor pricing errors on this website, either in stores or when accepting an order online. In the case where an order placed online contains a pricing error, you will be contacted and the order will be cancelled. Any payments that have been authorized for that order will immediately be reversed. Should you discover an error once your order is delivered, your sole recourse is to return your order in accordance with our return policy.
30 DAY PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If, within 30 days following the date of purchase, The RoomPlace or a local retail competitor with a retail store in the same market area is advertising a lower price for the same in-stock, first quality merchandise from the same manufacturer on the same terms and conditions, after verification, The RoomPlace will refund the difference on furniture items. On mattresses, The RoomPlace will refund the difference, or your mattress is free (Excludes: Tempur-Pedic). The merchandise needs to be in stock and available for immediate delivery from the competitor. Our 30 day price match guarantee does not apply to our or our competitors’ limited-quantity, non-displayed, out-of stock, online offerings, open-box, electronics, or refurbished, used, special order, AS IS, outlet, or clearance merchandise, floor samples, mail-in incentives, bonus or free merchandise offers, super savers, rebates, special financing, bundles, doorbusters or other offers, and is not available once you have exercised your right under The Total Satisfaction Guarantee. This policy does not apply to typographical errors, or a competitor’s price that resulted from a price match.
PAYMENT FOR MERCHANDISE
Please pay the balance of the order seven (7) days prior to scheduled delivery. Checks require a seven (7) day hold on delivery and/ or pick-up. Orders that are not paid by the 7th day will be rescheduled upon payment for the next available delivery date. If you choose to finance your purchase, you may be required to make a down-payment, in The RoomPlace’s discretion. Further, some financing promotions may be financed through multiple finance plans and you agree that you have read and understand all of the financing terms.
CANCELLATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS
You may cancel or modify all or part of your order without a fee by returning to the original store of purchase (for online orders, contact Customer Care at 630-783-8000) up to three (3) days before your scheduled delivery date. Cancellation or modification of a special order (non–stock merchandise) will result in the forfeiture of your 33% deposit. No other cancellation or modification is available after delivery. Refunds are made in the original form of payment, with the exception of cash where any refund will be made by check. Refund checks are processed at our corporate accounting office. Please allow fourteen (14) business days for processing. If payment was made by check, the refund process will begin after the original purchase check has cleared. The RoomPlace reserves the right to request identification at time of refund.
TOTAL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
7 Day Satisfaction Guarantee on Furniture:
The RoomPlace is proud to offer quality furniture with great value to our customers. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us within seven (7) days of delivery and we will be pleased to assist you in making a one-time reselection of another product.
• Merchandise must be returned to our Distribution Center within ten (10) days from the original delivery date in its original condition and packaging.
• Reselection and delivery of your new merchandise must be completed within ten (10) days from the original delivery date.
• If you choose an item of greater value than the one being returned, you will be charged the difference.
• If you choose an item of lesser value, the difference will be given to you in a form of an in-store credit.
• Delivery charges from your original order will not qualify for credit.
• A return shipping fee will be deducted from your credit.
• A 15% restocking fee (off the merchandise retail) will be deducted from your credit.
• A new delivery fee will be applied to your next delivery.
Up to a 120 Day Mattress Comfort Guarantee:
The RoomPlace offers a comfort guarantee on mattresses and mattress sets provided that the mattress protector is purchased on the same invoice as the mattress. Advanced sleep research indicates it may take several weeks for our bodies to adjust to the proper support of a new mattress. Our 30/90 Day Mattress Comfort Guarantee Plans are as follows:
30 Day: If after a minimum of 21 nights, you are unable to comfortably adjust to the support of your new mattress, you have up to the 30th day from your original delivery date to make a one-time reselection. Original mattress must be returned to our Distribution Center by the 30th day from your original delivery date.
90 Day: Tempur-Pedic: If after a minimum of 30 nights, you are unable to comfortably adjust to the support of your new mattress, you have up to the 90th day from your original delivery date to make a one-time reselection. Original mattress must be returned to our Distribution Center by the 90th day from your original delivery date.
120 Day: Serta iComfort models: If after a minimum of 30 nights, you are unable to comfortably adjust to the support of your new mattress, you have up to the 120th day from your original delivery date to make a one-time reselection. Original mattress must be returned to our Distribution Center by the 120th day from your original delivery date.
• If you chose an item of greater value than the one being returned, you will be charged the difference.
• If you chose an item of lesser value, the difference will be given in a form of an in-store credit.
• A new delivery fee will be applied to your next delivery.
Please Note: We do NOT offer returns, refunds or our Total Satisfaction Guarantee on furniture or mattresses picked up by customers at our stores or Distribution Center. In addition, we do not offer returns, refunds or our Total Satisfaction Guarantee on stained, soiled, infested or damaged merchandise, Lease to own, Clearance Outlet or, “AS IS” merchandise, floor samples, RTA (ready to assemble), special orders/sizes, promotional, free or gift with purchase items/value, adjustable power bases, pillows, mattress protectors and furniture care kits
We encourage you to inspect your merchandise upon delivery or at the time of pick-up. In the rare occurrence that merchandise arrives damaged, please notify our Customer Care Center by phone at (630) 783-8000 within three (3) Days from delivery. Arrangements will be made to correct the damage in your home or, at The RoomPlace’s sole discretion and as a one-time remedy, The RoomPlace will replace the damaged furniture with the same or similar merchandise. Reports of damage made after three (3) days from time of delivery will not be honored.
On paid-in-full orders, approximately two (2) business days prior to your scheduled delivery date, The RoomPlace will attempt to contact you by phone to confirm an estimated time window for your delivery. Delivery dates and times are estimates only. Unfortunately, we cannot honor time requests. If you need to reschedule your delivery date, please notify our Customer Care Center by phone at (630) 783-8000 or call your local store at least three (3) days before your scheduled delivery date. If you are not at home for your scheduled delivery, a re-delivery charge will be assessed. Rooms should be cleared in preparation for your merchandise delivery. Please be sure that there is a clear path from the point of entry to your home to the room where your new merchandise will be placed. Due to liability issues, we are unable to move existing furniture or any electronics, televisions, or computers, or set-up lamps, hang pictures or mirrors, or make electrical connections. Please measure your home/doorways to ensure the fit of your new merchandise. We are unable to hoist merchandise. An elevator needs to be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above. In the event that an elevator is not available for use and the delivery is for the fourth floor or above there may be an additional charge. We are unable to deliver to anyone under the age of 18. COD’S are not accepted on delivery. Direct ship items are shipped directly to your home from the vendor. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery. Customers are responsible for any required assembly and return fees.
ANY HOME DAMAGE NEEDS TO BE REPORTED TO OUR CUSTOMER CARE CENTER BY PHONE AT (630) 783-8000 WITHIN THREE (3) DAYS FOLLOWING YOUR DELIVERY.
Customers who pick-up merchandise at our Distribution Center are served on a first-come, first-served basis. Wait times may vary. Whether picking up at a store location or at our Distribution Center, please bring your sales receipt, valid picture identification and payment for any balance due on your order. Payment made in a form of a check will require a seven (7) day hold for delivery or pick up. Merchandise that is picked up may be in cartons and require assembly. Due to the nature of furniture shipped in cartons, we are unable to unpack cartons or assemble merchandise for you. Please be sure that the size of your vehicle will accommodate the size of the merchandise to be picked up. The RoomPlace is not responsible for loading and tie-down of merchandise or the safe transportation of merchandise to your home. Damage that occurs during loading, unloading or transit is not covered under the warranty, nor can we accept returns on any picked-up merchandise.
LAYAWAY ORDERS AND SECURITY DEPOSITS
Layaway orders offer you “price protection” when you are not ready to take immediate delivery of merchandise. Pursuant to a security deposit and in accordance with our layaway policies in effect at the time of initiation of the layaway, orders may be in layaway for up to ninety (90) days. Due to customer demand and/or manufacturer’s delays, we may not have all items in stock and some items may no longer be available. If, within ninety (90) days after the date the merchandise becomes available for pick-up or delivery, you have not completed payment and picked-up or accepted delivery of the merchandise, then The RoomPlace may, at its own option without further notice, cancel the sale and you will forfeit all security deposits and payments as liquidated damages and not as a penalty. The parties agree that the harm caused by Customer’s failure to complete such transaction would be difficult to measure and therefore intend that the liquidated damages constitute a reasonable measure of economic loss. Such forfeiture is not applicable to situations where a customer has been denied credit. Credit is offered by third parties and not The RoomPlace. Please see your credit application and finance agreement for important terms and conditions.
LIMITED WARRANTY INFORMATION
For a period of one (1) year following the date of original delivery or pick-up, The RoomPlace warrants to the original purchaser that merchandise will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. This warranty shall apply only if you and the affected item is in our service area. Damage must be reported within thirty (30) days of occurrence to be considered eligible under the warranty guidelines. If The RoomPlace determines that merchandise is defective, The RoomPlace will repair or replace, at its discretion, the affected item only (not the set, suite or collection). If the affected item cannot be repaired or replaced, as determined by The RoomPlace, you can select a new item of equal or lesser value to the original purchase price of the defective item. If you choose an item greater in value than the one being replaced, you will be charged the difference. The reselection period is not to exceed seven (7) days following The RoomPlace’s determination of the claim. The warranty on replacement items is for repair service only and shall last the remainder of time of the warranty on the original item. The original receipt and defective item is required for all warranty claims and repair or replacement services. Please note: Some items will require the claim be filed with the Manufacturer direct, please call our Customer Care Center at 630- 783-8000 for details.
This foregoing warranty excludes:
• Electronics, special order, AS IS, clearance merchandise, promotional, free or gift items and floor samples.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Stained, soiled, infested or damaged merchandise.
• Fading, tearing, pilling, shrinking, wrinkling, leather surface marks or color dye lot variances.
• Defects and damage which result from negligence, abuse, misuse, fire, water, accidents, soiling, or improper cleaning.
• Softening of cushions or conformance to the shape of the user. This is considered normal wear and not loss of resiliency or a manufacturing defect.
• Variations in wood color or grain, knotholes, mineral streaks, natural characteristics of stone and leather which is a confirmation that your leather is genuine.
• Fading as a result of exposure to sunlight, or damage to exposed wood surfaces.
• Merchandise that has been moved from the original delivery address, or is no longer in the possession of the original owner.
• Merchandise used for other than residential use.
• Damage that occurs in loading, unloading, transit, or assembly if you picked up the merchandise.
• Damage reported outside of thirty (30) days from occurrence.
• Damage to merchandise where you requested delivery in box or where you picked up the merchandise in box and the box has subsequently been opened.
• Any visible damage to merchandise that is not reported to the Customer Care Center within three (3) days of the delivery or pick up date of the merchandise. Mattress warranties may vary in duration, coverage and exclusions. Original receipt required. Please contact our Customer Care Center at 630-783-8000 for details and to file a claim.
Mattress warranties exclude:
• Stained, soiled, infested or damaged mattresses. Mattresses will not qualify for an inspection and/or return if, upon inspection, our technician or delivery driver determines the mattress is stained, soiled, infested or damaged.
• Foundations that are deemed in good condition and without defects.
• Defects arising from failure to follow manufacturer’s recommended care instructions, including mattress rotate recommendations to avoid uneven wear and body depressions less than 1 1/2".
YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY ABOVE AND IN NO EVENT WILL THE ROOMPLACE’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE ACTUALLY PAID FOR SUCH MERCHANDISE. THE ROOMPLACE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, NATURE OR DESCRIPTION WHATSOEVER. OTHER THAN THE WARRANTY ABOVE, THE ROOMPLACE MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Some manufacturers offer a warranty on their product in addition to The RoomPlace’s warranty. If the merchandise you purchased carries a manufacturer’s warranty, our Customer Care Center will assist you in coordinating service after The RoomPlace warranty period has expired. The manufacturer warranty does not include labor. You will be responsible for any associated service call fees, labor and transportation costs. Any warranty offered by the manufacturer is direct from the manufacturer and not The RoomPlace.
Any claims must be brought in the State of Illinois. In all cases, you waive any right to pursue claims on a class or representative basis. Your purchase from The RoomPlace and these terms are governed by the laws of the state of Illinois in which you purchased your merchandise.
Guardian Accidental and Structural Warranties
If you have purchased any of the above warranties, please contact Guardian Warranty Services within 30 days of noticing the accidental stain or damage at 1-800-527-8485.
Bedgear Mattress Protector Warranty
Please call within 5 days of occurrence at 1-800-545-7125, option 8 THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING THE ROOMPLACE, YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD FURNITURE AND MATTRESS STORE. Copyright © 2018, TRP Acquisition Inc