Rollover To Zoom
Lotus Chocolate Leather Power Sofa
Item # 126034660
The Lotus Power Reclining Sofa in chocolate brown features outstanding comfort and long lasting padded leather upholstery everywhere the body touches and faux leather match everywhere else. The Lotus features extra plush pillow top arm cushions, contrast stitching, and a no sag cushion system that will have your sectional feeling great for years to come. The cushions are filled with 1.8 density foam with a layer of Memory-Pedic foam helping create the ultimate relaxation experience. The Lotus reclines fully at the touch of a button giving you near endless recline positions.
- Height: 40.00
- Width: 39.00
- Length: 89.00
- Color: Chocolate
- Material: Leather
- Reclining Info: Power
- Style: Contemporary
- Upholstered in 100% leather everywhere the body touches for quality and long lasting durability.
- 1.8 foam density seat cushions with Memory-Pedic seat toppers provide superior comfort and long lasting uniform seating.
- Pillow-top arms and plush back and seat design provide ultimate in comfort.
- Power recline provides effortless reclining and comfort with touch button activation so each person can adjust to personal comfort.
- Thickly padded sides for durability and quality construction; prevents rub marks on the fabric and extends the life
- Removable backs reassures merchandise will fit in narrow doorways.
- Chaise pad recliners ensures there are n gaps between seat and foot rest and eliminates pressure points on legs.
- Keep it clean - Dust and vacuum often using a crevice tool in seams.
- For weekly dusting, use a clean, soft, lint-free cloth slightly dampened with distilled water and wipe area gently.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Direct prolonged exposure to the sun will cause leather to fade.
- keep leather furniture at least 12" away from radiators and other heat sources. Avoiding intense heat will help prevent the leather from drying and cracking.
- For minor spots and spills, wipe up any excess liquid immediately with a clean absorbent cloth or sponge. Blot, do not rub the stain. Contact a professional cleaning service for more difficult stains or contact your warranty provider as soon as they occur.
- Do not use saddle soap, cleaning solvents, furniture polish, oils, varnish, abrasive cleaners, detergent sofas, bleach or ammonia water.