Rollover To Zoom
Monte Carlo Leather Sofa
Item # 180000910
Was: $1,499.99 Now: $1,199.99
Attention Demanding. Our Monte Carlo sofa delivers traditional style with unique design features in 100% top grain genuine leather everywhere the body touches and faux leather on the sides and back. Thickly padded fronts and backs offer quality construction. The 1.8 density foam cushions provide comfort and stability, while kept in place by Velcro to ensure clean look. Button tufted back, exposed carved trim and nail head accents enhance the elegant look of this piece. Curved lines, smooth edges and ornamental detail throughout wood frame make this an attention demanding sofa. The fringe toss pillows in exquisite correlated fabrics complete this look. Reversibility of the toss pillows doubles the life of the fabric and allows for easier care. Sofa comes with total of three pillows: two toss and one kidney.
- Height: 43.00
- Width: 37.00
- Length: 94.00
- Color: Dark Brown
- Material: Leather
- Reclining Info: Stationary
- Style: Traditional
- Traditional style upholstered in 100% genuine leather everywhere the body touches with a hardwood frame construction.
- Exposed carved trim and nail head accents provide unique design features.
- Thickly padded front and back sides with 1.8 density foam seat cushions provide durability and long lasting support.
- Seat cushions are zippered for easy care and maintenance; held in place by Velcro for a clean look.
- Fringe toss pillows in exquisite correlated fabrics provide visual interest; toss pillows are reversible doubling the life of the fabric.
- Button tufted back enhances the traditional style.
- Keep it clean - Dust and vacuum often using a crevice tool in seams.
- For weekly dusting, use a clean, soft, lint-free cloth slightly dampened with distilled water and wipe area gently.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Direct prolonged exposure to the sun will cause leather to fade.
- keep leather furniture at least 12" away from radiators and other heat sources. Avoiding intense heat will help prevent the leather from drying and cracking.
- For minor spots and spills, wipe up any excess liquid immediately with a clean absorbent cloth or sponge. Blot, do not rub the stain. Contact a professional cleaning service for more difficult stains or contact your warranty provider as soon as they occur.
- Do not use saddle soap, cleaning solvents, furniture polish, oils, varnish, abrasive cleaners, detergent sofas, bleach or ammonia water.