Rollover To Zoom
Item # 180025270
Pure Comfort. Take comfort in the luxurious Isabella Sofa with a traditional design with contemporary elements that will stand the test of time. The elegant Sofa is perfect for settling in and getting comfortable with a good book. Timeless elements include large rolled arms, nailhead trim and turned bun feet. The top grain leather everywhere the body touches and matching faux leather everywhere else adding depth creating a rich look. The Isabella is constructed with the best quality including 8-way hand-tied coil construction and 1.8 high resiliency foam seat core with a comfortable down blend seat topper.
- Height: 38.00
- Width: 40.00
- Length: 88.00
- Color: Grey
- Material: Leather
- Reclining Info: Stationary
- Style: Contemporary
- Upholstered in 100% heavyweight top grain leather everywhere your body touches for quality and long lasting durability.
- Leather has a suavage; a two-tone effect that enhances color depth and vibrancy.
- Individual nail head trim provides unique high style look.
- 8-way hand tied seating system provides high level of quality, comfort and durability.
- Toss pillows are zippered, bagged and reversible; easy care and maintenance and doubles the life of the fabric.
- Leather offers year round comfort. It “breathes” so it stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Thickly padded fronts, sides and backs for durability and quality construction.
- 1.8 high resiliency foam seat core with a down blend seat topper
- Keep it clean - Dust and vacuum often using a crevice tool in seams.
- For weekly dusting, use a clean, soft, lint-free cloth slightly dampened with distilled water and wipe area gently.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Direct prolonged exposure to the sun will cause leather to fade.
- keep leather furniture at least 12" away from radiators and other heat sources. Avoiding intense heat will help prevent the leather from drying and cracking.
- For minor spots and spills, wipe up any excess liquid immediately with a clean absorbent cloth or sponge. Blot, do not rub the stain. Contact a professional cleaning service for more difficult stains or contact your warranty provider as soon as they occur.
- Do not use saddle soap, cleaning solvents, furniture polish, oils, varnish, abrasive cleaners, detergent sofas, bleach or ammonia water.