- Gold Rain Wall Decor#D1040000110$469.99
- Wind Chime Throw Pillow#HH-061$37.00
- Blue Sylloda Throw Pillow#LJS-005$37.00 - $63.00
- Alana Pouf#D1140000051$259.00
- Shetland Square Pillow Fawn#D1180000196$159.99
- Tan Ogee Throw Pillow#SY-018$43.00 - $60.00
- Brown Solid Luxe Throw Pillow#HH-040$50.00
- T136 End Table#220027340$149.99
- Elisa Blue 62" Bench#D1110000034$279.99
- Surya Teori Gray Throw Pillow#VARGO-PLW$50.00 - $60.00
- Surya Trenza Tan Throw Pillow#ONEADA-PLW-TAN$47.00 - $65.00
- Surya Teori Blue Throw Pillow#HARMAN-PLW$50.00 - $55.00
- Mirage Charcoal Chaise#15007231501$1,449.99
- Manhattan Table Lamp#17086$249.99
- Hollywood Console Table#12003230101$599.99
- Orbit Table Lamp#25795$199.99
- Dixen Area Rug#DIXEN-RUG$279.99 - $549.99
- Elton Area Rug (5' x 8')#17926$199.99
- Soho Area Rug#SOHO-RUG$250.00 - $500.00
Gifts for the Interior Decorator
Blank walls are boring, but The RoomPlace can help turn any house into a home with gifts for the interior decorator. From furniture and accent pieces to mirrors and wall decor, we have everything you could ever want to gift to a design-savvy friend or family member. Plus, we offer gift options at every price point, so you can choose something that fits your budget and their style.
Gifts for the Interior Decorator
When it comes to furniture and décor, you’ll never hear an interior designer say, “That’ll do” or “We’ll make it work.” Such a flippant, disorganized approach leads to a hodgepodge of a room — mixed décor styles, colors and materials that don’t gel and no clear sense of character. The space gets pulled in multiple directions, and you don’t know what to make of it. Fortunately, The RoomPlace is here to help with gifts for the interior decorator that incorporate some of the trendiest colors and hottest styles with more traditional shapes and pieces that work in any space.
Interior designers take a detailed, specific and definitely fastidious approach to their space, thinking about fabrics, finishes and the relationships between certain pieces. Whether your spouse or roommate holds this role in your home, you have a friend or neighbor who views their space through this lens, or you’re looking for a thank-you gift for an interior designer, we have a few ideas.
All About the Character
The best gifts for interior designers start small, but make a substantial impact. Accessories and décor might not make the largest impression, but as interior design professionals and lovers know, one color, pattern or material adds a new degree of interest to a space, be it a living room, bedroom or even the bathroom. A piece of wall art or a mirror that perfectly matches their favorite table can be a great way to pull a room together and to say thank-you to a design-loving friend, colleague or employee.
At The RoomPlace, we carry tons of character-enhancing accessories like area rugs in neutral to bold hues, mirrors, throw pillows, lighting fixtures, and more. As a tip, when you’re searching for gifts for interior designers, ask them about their preferences — albeit indirectly — ahead of time, or have a sense of their home’s character and style to narrow down the possibilities.
Venture into Furniture
Furniture is integral to the room’s experience. Beyond the feel, it’s the design and the lines each piece makes, and the cohesive feeling everything has when it all works in conjunction together. For one of these larger-scale interior design gifts, consider coffee and accent tables, cabinets, accent chairs, vanity sets, and benches from The RoomPlace. Our selection is so vast and varied, you’ll find just the piece that complements their home’s existing style.
Find Interior Design Gifts at The RoomPlace
From minimalist and contemporary to rustic and classic, our selection spans a range of styles, with many options geared toward the interior designer’s refined tastes and eye. Browse furniture, décor and accent pieces today, and get easy financing and fast delivery on your order.